Monday, January 21, 2008

Long overdue Christmas post (beware - LOTS of images)











So I've had pictures sitting on my computer for quite some time now, but I was too lazy to go through and resize them. I finally did, so it's time for some Tokyo illuminations. I don't remember how this state of affairs came about, but apparently some time before Christmas I actually had a bit of free time, and went around to a couple places specifically to see some lights and take some pictures. These are from Shinjuku Terrace City, right outside the south exit of Shinjuku station, the Takashimaya illumination circus (also in Shinjuku; Takashimaya is a gigantic department store also out the south exit), and Tokyo Midtown in Roppongi. The pictures don't quite do justice to the lights, but then again pictures never do, right?

In other news... well, there really isn't much. Settling back into the daily grind after the new years holidays. Looking forward to my paycheck on the 25th. I'm planning on buying a washing machine, first thing. I'll make another post when something noteworthy happens, I suppose...

1 comment:

Denyala said...

Those are awesome.

Though not as awesome as the l'arc picture. But I may be a bit... biased.