Thursday, February 7, 2008

アパートと隣




There hasn't been a ton going on here lately, so have some pictures of my neighborhood in lieu of anything more exciting ^^; I went out last weekend and got snowed on, but fortunately I haven't gotten sick again despite walking home in the snow in the wee hours of the morning, haha. I've been trying to start studying Japanese a little more regularly; found an application for my phone that'll let me review kanji and vocab while I'm on the trains, and I found a kanji game for the DS that looks like it might be good, so I'm probably going to pick that up sometime soon as well. I've been poking around Japanese forums as well, and watching some Japanese TV shows without subs. I'm going to try to go out this weekend with one of my Japanese friends; he said he might be free if he manages to finish what he's working on by Friday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. I like the shrine is it close to your apartment?
Love, Mom

Denyala said...

Your place looks very japanese. (Thats a good thing, being in Japan, ne? :b)

More pictures! Wooooo