Friday, December 28, 2007

Back by popular demand, it's picture post time!

Due to popular demand, here are some more pictures. These ones are just of my apartment; I'm still sorting through all my Christmas lights pictures. That'll be the next post. Then you all will have to suffer a dearth of pictures again as I attempt to find the right cable to transfer pictures from my phone to my computer. It's hard right now because I was going to get one of my Japanese friends to help me out, but at the moment they're all in their hometowns for New Years. New Years here is when everyone goes back home to be with their families. But for now, enjoy some pictures of my apartment. Check out the size of my closet! Also one wall is almost entirely taken up by sliding glass doors out onto the balcony. Lots of windows, which is nice. I thought I took a picture of the genkan and shoe cupboard, but I guess not... I love having a shoe cupboard, it's so convenient because it's right there by the door, so you don't have to lug your shoes to the entryway to put them on or waste valuable closet space on them! Not that it would particularly matter in this apartment's closet.
The bathroom sink is right there in the kitchen, which I initially thought might bother me a bit but which has turned out to be perfectly fine. It's actually a pretty good little bathroom sink space, the mirror cupboard has shelves and a place to put your toothbrush. The stove only has two burners, but a couple of the other places I looked at only had ONE, plus no counter space. There's not a lot of counter space, which can be a pain at times, but I don't actually cook that often, so...
Anyway, I'm tired and slightly sick, so I'm going to head for bed. Vacation starts tomorrow, yay! No more work until Jan 7, which gives me plenty of time to rest and recuperate.
Happy New Year everyone!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool kettle.

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE TEA KETTLE!!! AND THE APT> IS REALLY NICE TOO!!! AUNT SAM